Yahoo,angel or devil?

marți, 1 iulie 2008

David Beckham

Seems like Victoria is not satisfying David.
L.A Galaxy's superstar is not shy and he isn't missing any chance of seeing another girl's ass(even if Victoria is with him.)
This is the the David we all know,a real "cassanova".
If he would be the same cassanova in the soccer field he would merit the money puted on his head.
But unfortunately he sucks big time at playing soccer(in the present.)
I hope he will not be a lazy bastard like this year and he will show even 40% of his skills.
Here is the picture where he looks to another girls ass with Victoria at his hand.

42 de comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mp3 Songs, Funny Video, Cricket Highlights, Euro 2008 Highlights, Upcoming Movies 08 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More . .

It looks like you are a movie buff, and frequently blog about movies.
To start just go to www.onlinemoviesforu.blogspot.com

We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further.

Anonim spunea...

hello, i really liked your blog.. it´s great
i also have a blog. it is of NBA news. i would like if you visit it. It is in Spanish because i am argentinian, but if you want there is a widget which serves to translate all the blog. some sentences arent translated very well, but it helps people from other countries to have an idea of the posts. I am 12 years old and i do what i can.
It would be nice if you put me in your faavourite links like "Noticias de la NBA/NBA News" and i put you too.
Tell me if you want. Visit my blog please, it is:
http://www.noticiasdelanba.blogspot.com

see you
iann

Anonim spunea...

Hi Internet Guru, saw ur blog. Its really interesting. I have added your blog in my favourites. Hope you would do the same too. Stay in touch !!

Cheers !!

Vimita

prout spunea...

Hey !
Thanx you for your coment.
I like your blog too.

Alexis101 spunea...

you have a good blog too! Check up on my blog when ever you want.

Alexis101 spunea...

some parts I don't under stand cuz it is spainish.

María Jesús spunea...

This star does not reflect any light especially to me, must of being whom I need thus interest by people. A kiss stops Internetguru.

Rafael spunea...

hey man, thanks for your visit. sorry for my bad english. Like to your blog. save in my favorites again. i,m copied your david beckham post.. funny

bye

ttyl

Melissa spunea...

Haha you make smile with the pics. I thinks that normal to all guys.

Lheonnel spunea...

jajaa muy bueno XD

ilknur spunea...

hey internet guru hi im ilknur from www.bilinmedikdurumlar.blogspot.com
i like your this entire. it was funny. LMAOOO AT DAVID'S LOOKING. I THINK HE NEEDS SOME BOOTS. :))

btw if you want to put my blog site in here you can...
www.bilinmedikdurumlar.blogspot.com
i know this is a turkish site but you can understand from pictures what happened. see you....

Blog da Mary spunea...

Hi!Nice to meet you
I will put your blog Personal Resources in my favorite links.
Thanks for the visit.Good night

Pedro Afonso spunea...

Obrigado pelo comentário. Eu tb já fui dar uma vista de olhos no seu blog e parece que vai prometer..

Até breve…

ELEonora spunea...

ciao! grazie per essere passato nel mio blog!!! e grazie per avermi lasciato il tuo commento!!!
spero che ripasserai nel mio blog!!!
hai msn? intanto se vuoi ci possiamo sentire lì. va bene?
se sì ripassa nel mio blog e lasciami il tuo contatto di msn.
grazie!!!
ci sentiamo!!!

Degan spunea...

Hi man nice to see you have seem my blog as well.
But first of all how did you find out about that?
I hope you can answer that question of course.
But feel free to get in whenever you feel like to.
See you later or chat to you later on.
All the best and have a nice day,wherever you might be.
Edson Degan.

www.blogdodegan.blogspot.com

Anonim spunea...

Hello Internet Guro!Thanks for your coment=)
Your blog likes very interesting!
I had your blog in my favorites...is the first lol:)
Good work!
And sorry for my english.
See you soon*

Fi3uR spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Fi3uR spunea...

thanks for your comment at the anthrax post. Love to see people from diffrent countrys who like my work.
Great to know that people i do not know do like the blog.
Greetings, Fi3uR from Germany
= )

Anonim spunea...

HAHAHHAHA Victoria is really mad... Awesome Blog... Keep working... I already add you in my favorites.
Seeya Buddy.

銀の世界 ー はやしの部屋 spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Nurungukal spunea...

Thanx for visiting my blog and thanks 4 ur comment.
I'v already added u as my favorite; not because u requested,but I really like ur blog. Keep it up.

ELEonora spunea...

Hello! thanks to be passed on my blog! and thanks for having left your comment!!!
I hope that ripasserai on my blog!
thanks!!!
we feel!!!

Unknown spunea...

hi
thanks for visit my blog
ok let's go to submit our links
1st you do it pls

http://hot-fans.blogspot.com

berto spunea...

I'm glad you like my blog, although I see is what you say to everybody, but good.
Good detail of what beckham. Does your understand Spanish?

Ranting spunea...

hi...I just dropped by to say thank you for visiting my blog...anyways i've already added you to my fave's spot...and you also have a nice blog =) so i'll see you 'round =) take care

salangel99 spunea...

Please to meet you.
Sorry but I don't understand your blog very well.
Can you explain me it?. Is it about Beckam? Is it about football? What is the theme? I don't understand very well.
My blog is dedicated to pokemon, and it goes to kids, like me between 15 and 6 years old, and this is the reason why I don´t put your blog in my favorites yet, because I am not sure that your blog is being dedicated to Kids.
Sorry if you wanted to appear in my blog.
I am reading your blog next days and if I find it apropiated I'll put your blog in my favorites

Suzanne spunea...

Je sais que vous aimeriez que je place votre site en lien sur mon blog,mais la langue étant la barrière première, il ne vous ajouterait que très peu de commentaires. Désolé.
Mais vous pouvez toujours me visiter et cela me donnera l'occasion de vous revisiter quoique je ne comprends rien même en anglais....

Ben Az spunea...

Nice to mmet you, thanks for going to my blog (palenta-bernardo.blogspot.com).

I liked your blog. Keep the good work, too. And if you could, go more times to my blog.

See ya

Unknown spunea...

oh, well,
it's ok,
i so glad to know people of all countries,
i put you in my blog,
and so, i will back to read, this blog very soon, you can put my direcction in your blog ok,
thanks for everthing,
good luck..

ipermerlino spunea...

Eccomi grz per aver visitato il mio blog,se hai qualche consiglio da darmi su come incrementare lo share fallo pure,see you soon

Maharshi spunea...

hiiiiiiii
Thanks for your Comment in my Blog.

Deny! spunea...

E aí!
ok... I like your blog too

você poderia escrever em português néh???...HAHAHA
Adorei a cara da Vistoria

beijos = kisses

freziitahzxz spunea...

bueno muchas gracias por el, posteo
le deceo lo mejor la verdad es que no se como se agregan lo blogger asi que apenas aprenda lo are
aqui le dejo mi msn
naru_kony@hotmail.com

VZ spunea...

I like your blog, it’s interesting!
I send greeting & Kiss from Buenos Aires
http://www.vzboletin.blogspot.com

Anonim spunea...

So funny - How could he not look!!!!!!!!!!

Julita Reis spunea...

HAHAHA
Só tem um problema, eu não falo inglês!
=]

MINISTÉRIO FÉ - PROJETO GUARDIÕES DA PALAVRA spunea...

TENHO QUE SABER QUE TIPO DE ASSUNTO VOCÊ TRATA. É SÓ NOTÍCIAS? VOCÊ É EVANGÉLICO? QUAL O TIPO DE ASSUNTO VAMOS TRATAR NO BLOG? O NOSSO PODE COLOCÁ-LO COMO FAVORITO COM PRAZER, MAS, PASSE MAIS
INFORMAÇÕES.

PASTOR MARCO AURELIO - RIO DE JANEIRO - BRASIL

http://www.igrejadedeusjpa.blogspot.com/

Jule spunea...

Hi !
You was on my blog, and I´ve take you to my favourites ! You´re blog is really cool ! I can´t speek english so good, sorry..., but I do what I can ! I like you ! Call me !
My nummber: 01726819848
kiss´kiss bye !
Jule

Cris spunea...

Hello!

Thanks for your visit in my blog!

Congratulations! I liked very much the your blog.

Good luck!
Kisses
cris-a.blogspot.com

mohammedzaki spunea...

i am sorry becaues i try to give visitor interested the web

www.KitemokoRoger.net spunea...

David i am very happy because your job is very very wonderfull.i want be your best friend.so send me your email adress. and take my contacts:
a)brkitemoko@yahoo.fr
b)http://wwwcanaldxvirtuelnet.blogspot.com
David my phonenumber is 0022997346027.my name is Roger kitemoko, i am fonder of canal DX virtuel.i m a journalist billingual and teacher of journalism and communication of multimedia audio visual.your nice blogspot ,i like it.i am looking friend to work and walk together.
yourfaithfully

Jamszss spunea...

你好!
我的英文水平很差,
很高兴你能来浏览我的博客,
如果有时间来我的国家做客,
我会好好招待你.
~~~~~~~~~~~
email:jamszss@sohu.com
Hollo!
My poor level of English,
'm Glad you could come to visit my blog,
If there is time to be a guest in my country,
I will honor you.
I will entertain you

Can Paris Hilton really sing?