Yahoo,angel or devil?

luni, 16 iunie 2008

Paris Hilton

In the time when Barron Hilton, leaves big part of his fortune to his father's charity foundation(exactly $2.3 billion, or 97% of his net worth) his granddaughter,Paris,loses her time on the internet,chatting with the fan's.
The dilema here is: Cute_p_h@hotmail.co.uk is or it is not Paris Hilton's email adress?I don't surelly know but you can check it out.You can contact Cute_p_h@hotmail.co.uk and put it to test,to see if it's Paris or an jackass.
Another dilema I have is: Can Paris Hilton sing?
No,no,no!I put the wrong question.The question must be: Can Paris Hilton sing good?
Mhm,i must take some time before giving a answer.
Let's here a song of here before giving an final answer:


My answer is NO,she can't really sing.After 20 seconds of hearing her voice,my ears started hurting me(this is not a lie).
The verdict is this: Her music doesen't sound good neither in playback or live.Mhm,this is another dilema: Can she sing live?
I will make a poll to see my bloggers opionion to the first question: Can Paris Hilton sing?

5 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Paris Hilton Sucks Big Time!She is hot...(not)
Her songs make me want to kill myself!

dreamclassica spunea...

hi this is me dreamclassica I have not forgotten you then I like to have a picture of your profile to add to my blog on my friends
a + + + +
www.dreamclassica-05.blogspot.com

SMC Global spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
SMC Global spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
SMC Global spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.

Can Paris Hilton really sing?